Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey, this is my first post from my new computer!

Ok guys, so it has ben a while. I'm sorry. My bad. Here's what I've been up to.

Nothing


ok, not really, but there has been surprisingly little. I've gone golfing quite a bit, and fishing too. Me and Will Dougherty went to Branson for a few days this week, that was pretty cool. We tore up that town. I dont think it was ready for us... But maybe next time it Will be. (Ask Will who won at putt putt)

I also went to go see Talladega Nights. If laughter really is medicine, than this was like 6 months of chemotherapy. Seriously. I eventually got tired of laughing. But then I laughed even more. I'm not joking. It was that good.



Ok so I move in 2 weeks from today, and I'm totally excited and ready to rock and roll. I think Bill is too. We're gonna be staying in room #238 of Hughes Hall. Oh yeah. We Rock.

you guys take it easy, and keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home