Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A New Leaf...

well guys, high school is now over.. i'm graduated, and finished my recital, and how does it feel? it feels great!!! you guys were just too awesome with everything you did! i cant thank you enough for what you did.. it felt really cool to have so many of you come by and those of you that came to the recital-- it really means a lot. this summer will be probably the best summer in the entire world. if thats even possible. just keep in touch, and come by and see me any time... we can definately hang out. last i checked the schedule, i saw absolutely nothing on it.. ever... so yeah. but here we go with some pictures, eh?






























































































































































































































ITS OVER!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe since you're not doing anything this summer...you could come get a job at Chick-Fil-A with me...(just kidding)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heY Jon!!

Thanks for the comment...I really do need to update..but i never really have time ya know..?!?! but ne*wayz..ohh and i cant lay off the icons..lol u kno how much i love those..but yea..Well i really need to talk to you..so hope your online tonite..love ya tonz bye!
:: Kelli ::

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i have no idea what i just did, but i think that it was something with an email, well anyways if that didnt work, I'll just leave u a comment, well I hope that u are having an awesome summer, we need to hang out sometime~ well Ill talk to you later~ love ya~ bye

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JON!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! thanx soo much for my massage book. and for comin to my party. i got a job at harps... so come and see me sometime. just call and see when i am workin. love you so much!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home