Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ups and Downs

Yeah, so this week has been really great, and really bad all at the same time. Wild? You bet.

ADVICE COLUMN

In a tight spot? You just have to keep on truckin' and hope for the best. Is that right? I'm gonna try it. I'll tell you how it works out. IOW, don't give up, but don't push it. Be careful.

I leave Saturday for Louisville, Kentucky, to get my Jazz Camp on. Its a big boy camp, but we'll see how I do. I hope to sneak over to the Louisville Slugger bat company and look around. That'd be cool. I'll get back the next Saturday, so you kids be good while I'm gone, ok?

And just for the heads up, I move to UCA on August the 20th. Only a few more weeks of living at home. Its really bittersweet. I'm not sure how the parents will take it. They crack me up... They may not be taking it too well.

Well, be safe this week, and I'll catch up when I get back. Have fun

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~Hope you have a wonderful time at Jazz Camp! I know you'll do awesome!~
*Lauren*

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home