Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wesley Willis is the BOMB

Rock on chicago.. duracell. i'd like to bash this tv in right now. channel one came on. agian. oh my word, "i dont know why" just started playing on my computer. i'm not proud of that. its giving me a seizure. seriously. its freakin me out. yeah. i've come to grips with my dreams and have decided to just go with it. yeah. see what i mean. random deep thoughts just keep coming out of my fingers and onto the keyboard. bill is now back from his cross country meet. run forrest. i mean, bill. run bill. yes, yes. run bill. why do they want me to be president? because i can name all 50 states and capitals in under 3 seconds... "aksldnf" (peter, that was nothing but a random noise made from the back of the throat. what?) well i'm going to go now. cheryl crow or whoever sings that God-forsaken music has found pity on the ears of america and made an end to the racket. good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home