Thursday, September 09, 2004

aboot time for some more ale, eh?

i've decided to post something deep and meaningful. so here goes. comment to see if you like a little emotion. the sensitive side of Jonathan R. Phillips comes out, after the severing of that other side.

Cover your eyes and open up your hand
She gives me time, I give her all I am.
All the way down, like hourglass sand.
So deep in thought... I wander.

There I wait alone for you to call my name.
How longs its been since we've conversed without pretense.
Hold me tonight, the time is now at hand.
Cover my eyes as darkness closes in.
And now my life upon your will depends.
To end this dysphoria in which i exist

A fleeting chance, your courtesy pierces
Beneath my tolerance to the bitter of regret
All the way down the familiar fence
Now a foreigner... I wander.

How is it that you should hold
In your grasp my every hope
Tell me what is like to know.
What you want is what you've sold.

Sell it all, you own your fate
Nothing, dear, takes that away
Count the cost for what you've bought.
Rewards now and then is gone.




Yeah, i've a sensitive side. (cry)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats pretty deep. i feel for you man. from what i've gathered, we've gone through a similar situation over the past few days. there was a girl that i liked, i told her how i felt when we were out in a group getting some sandwiches. she totally just left me hangin. its not cool man.. i fell your pain.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home