Wednesday, September 08, 2004

CLERICAL ERROR ALERT

I apologize for my slang-ish ways. In my recent coverage of the Stalin-Tut battle, I was gravely inaccurate to always refer to the latter as "King Tut," when I should have clarified somewhere therein that it was in fact the Egyptian boy-pharoah Tutankhamen, not to be confused with the obscure and short-lived Burmese war-lord, King Tut the Savage. I say this not with the idea that one would confuse Tut the Savage to having that big gold head-thing, but that Tut the Savage would have easily beaten Stalin in the first round, being over 6'5'', and over 250lbs, while Stalin was only a 5'9'', 180lb Soviet honky, and Tutankhamen being a mere manling of 18 years, 5'10'', 150lbs. I hope this clears up any confusion. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home