Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Work-Time Expansion, Pt. Deux

What's up everybody -

I apologize for my recent (well, since I started) lack of posts, so I'm announcing my change-of-position here at buckets-of-joy. From now on, I'll just post every once in a while, or maybe I'll just post once a week/month, whatever... At the same time, for you Will-fans, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my fresh, new solo-blog, "Who Took My Pants?" @ http://whotookmypants.blogspot.com, now known as "WhoToMP" (HOO-tomp). I know you're all very saddened by this news - but, hey, we birds just got to spread our wings and fly, you know? It's been a wild ride here, and I've picked up a lot of blogging experience - And, besides, Y.I.D.G.I.E. has been and still is Jon's baby. So, kudos to the Y.I.D.G.I.E. team thus far, and quasi-farewell - FOR NOW! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Yeah, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home