Thursday, September 16, 2004

i are of drama

I apologize for my recent lack of posts - this is due, obviously, to my near-constant nightly residence at local party-spots. And Baskin-Robbins. But I digress.
Today, it was officially recognized that I am one of the current 3 (soon to be 6) members of the Drama Club Planning-Committee... I'll let that sink in for just a moment.

...

Yeah, so anyway, Me, Peaches (Micheal White), and Mackenzie Kelley are the current members, and 3 more (not in the Drama class) will also be elected. Yep. I hope you're as excited as I am!
To be sure, I, along with the other members of the DC (Drama Club) admin., will assuredly lead the organization headlong into the new Centuryâ„¢! Whoo.
... (Caution: Rant Ahead.)
In other news, the game "Defend Your Castle" (the link is on this site) is, though fun, fundamentally flawed, and here's why. Sure, at the lower levels, it's all roses and daisies to fling the one or two little barbarians and maybe get an archer or two, but at around levels 12-14, the system breaks down. New converts don't get made fast enough (a speed upgrade would be welcome), ALL of my wizards and/or archers get wiped out every new level around 10 or 11, and "unit-upkeep" gets too expensive too quickly. This wouldn't be so bad, with the relative ease of dealing with all of the barbarians by hand, but once all of my units get wiped out before level 14 or 15, it leaves no protection against the deadly Ultra-Barbarians, which can only be killed by my one or two wizard spells, which take forever, for lack of wizards to cast them. Jeez! I feel like Pierre Bernard from Conan O'Brien's "Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage." Nothin' like obscure trivialities.
Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home