Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A Glorious New Page

I'd like to start off my first blog post...ever!...with a tribute to Will. Through his wit and overall domination of the English language, "The Thrill" has delighted us all. Although I am greatly saddened by my missed change to post with him on Woot!Woot! (i.e. woowoo), formerly known as Y.I.D.G.I.E., I am well please that he will still be posting on WhoTOMP.
Anyway, enough of that mushy stuff. As Jon said in his earlier post, it's time for some C-Way flavor!
For my first issue I wish to discuss, I will rant and rave about Conway High School's administration and the District in general just for you folks not in the know about C-Way. Our infinitely wise administrators have decided to implement the *bump bum bum* academy system in Conway's schools. This system isolates children into a line of study from which they cannot escape causing children to cement themselves into one career path. This is only a minor problem; however, the main problem deals with the academies themselves. I can see it now, the Math, Science, and Engineering academy thinks itself better than the Medical Academy, possibly because of its cooler toys, maybe just a better name. This will no doubt cause feuding betwixt the "tribes" of Conway High School. First, name calling; Then, Poo Flinging. Before we know it, total and utter chaos in the halls of one of the most architecturally crappy designed schools (we have several hexagon shaped pods that lead to excess walking and no windows). Many have tried to explain this to the "sages" of CHS, but to know avail. I hope all you V-town kids are fairing much better than the captives of Conway High School.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

well. by a unanimus vote of... well.. me... we hereby approve ryan boncheff (RABs) for blogging.. and i'm happy to hear that you're expressing your concern for the public good to the hierarchy of conway education. SPEAK FOR LIFE

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home