Monday, October 17, 2005

... And I'll dance for you!!!!!!!

(if you give me a quarter)

yes, well another uneventful week for jon. i had to stay up until almost 3 30 working on a friggin english paper.. i hope you like it ms fulmer.

Part Two:

as i'm sure the rest of you are, i'm cheering on the astros right now. this is 100% of the sporting events i watch on TV (except for women's beach volleyball and women's billiards)

we came in 3rd at the contest in Bossier City (aka the schoolastic ant-hill) we got our rear ends handed to us by a UIL champion, and ABA award winning band... and for them, it was a warm up... wow... i think (had i needed to) i could have very easily wet myself about 5 times during their show... and then, when i did relieve myself, who was in there but the Plano East percussion director, who is also on staff with the Cavaliers.. OH MY GOSH.

this is a donkey

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you. I wish we could have done better in LA...But that band that won was just awesome. I would like to actually win a contest sometime this year though...since it's our senior year. But oh well. I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
~*Les*~

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

yeah it would be nice, but at least we go to a contest with respectable bands now.. and jeez they were respectable.... i got new shoes!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home