Monday, January 24, 2005

a fork in the road

this is going to be pretty deep. let me go ahead and say that i am well aware that this title infringes on the copyright laws owned by PoRo

ok. let me break it down for you. the forks are stated here
  1. Welcome to fork 1. Warm in here, eh? on this fork, we have such potential. 2 potentials, actually. first, the potential for something to work out very nicely, leading to an insane amount of happiness. OR we have the potential for poo. do the pro's outweigh the con's? part of me wants to say yes, part of me disagrees.
  2. Here is fork 2. a littlle chilly in here. here we go. SIT ON MY LAZY REAR AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. leavinig me with the possibility of saving myself from certain humiliation. or i could be preventing myself from being happy, and leaving me with the question "what if?"

so... should i take the trip or not? respond yes or no, and state your reasoning. or is that a trick question? your thoughts please

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your situation about?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet it is a girl that you are talking about. one that you have spent a long time wating patiently for. i say go and get her, boy! its what you want, get it!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home