Monday, January 10, 2005

Blah, school and all

Well, back to the old salt mines aka school. Oh well, it's my senior year so that means I don't have to care this semster...woot. Going to U of A, partying 24/7...haha yeah right. More like studying 24/7 for my crazy major: chemical engineering (eww). Alas, though I don't have to worry so much about grades now...I must obtain scholarships lest my college experience be a living hell. It's not bad though.
On a sadder note, my Grandpa has cancer of the lung, brain, and who knows what else :( So if you're a religious type, please pray for him and his family, especially my Grandma. Thanks.

Happier note time...I'm a senior. Sweet, I just realized I'm getting an awesome free breakfast tomorrow at church! WOOT!

Ryan Boncheff

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why did you choose something difficult such as chemical engineering as your major? Are you going for a two-year or four-year degree?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

wow, someone from butt dart todthoughts has made it onto OMI! congradulations sir

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home