Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Terra Cotta Incognito (what if...?)

each day, i come to a new realization about life. things like "she doesn't like you like that" or "you cant pay in line." but the past few days, the vibes have told me something new... "what if things happened differently?" only my closest of close friends know what that means, but it could also mean things like: what if i had've played the baritone, and what if i hadn't made that purchase... but we all know thats not what it means.

Fate is a devious thing. want to know what else is devious? (i've got to say it. i can only write what is on my mind and i cant write what isnt.) but to do so i have to use a word i dont like using... the "L" word. (ok stop hiding it, jon.. LOVE IS DEVIOUS) now that THAT is out of the way, i come to the point.

What if fate had treated me differently as far as love is concerned? What if for anyone really. What if i had've gone out with her.. what if the girls hadn't laughed at me in kindergarden for making sweet and sour mud candies in my shorts... (it was mud) what if things had've worked out differently? The question sometimes produces the response "i'm glad things worked out the way they did" and sometimes propogates "WHY DIDN'T THAT HAPPEN!?!!?!?!?!!" sometimes both at the same time.

is fate looking out for us? does it really hate me? what does it have yet to show me? am i ever going to get a girl? if we knew the answers to all the questions, would we still ask them, and what would we do differently? would knowing all the answers HURT us or HELP us? What if we knew from day 1 who we were to spend the rest of our lives with? what if we knew from day 1 when and where bad things were going to happen to us and we prevented them? could we? if we KNEW when we were going to get hurt by someone, would we assosciate with them anyway? or would we put miles between us and them? if we knew who were our TRUE friends and who were comers and goers, what would our social lives be like?

i dont know whats been going on... is this my manifesto? or is this going to prove to be my most hated work? SHOULD I TELL HER HOW I FEEL?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home