Friday, September 24, 2004

Stupid People

blah! has there ever been anyone who just gets on your nerves and you can't really pinpoint the reason? ya, that's what happened tonight at the wonderful conway vs central game bus ride home. we'll call him john for now (not to be confuzed with jon who is crazy cool). anyway, i was talking with my best girl friend (no, not my girlfriend; although i do have one, sorry ladies...and jon) and i leaned over to wisper something in her ear and john decided to "look out for me" by telling me that heather had an 8" halo radius that i couldn't go into, and decided to smack me on the head if i did so. obviously i got smacked in the head. now you see, i've wanted to just beat the crap out of john even though he is my "friend" for a good while now because of other little annoyances (spelling?), but this one just puts me over the edge because he wouldn't let me talk with my best friend. blah!a;sldighad;sflhgdfag. anyway, enough ranting for one evening.
in other news, conway was smashed by central (0-21) even though conway played an impressive game even getting within 15 yards of a touchdown (first time for central to almost be scored on i think). woot for the conway football team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home