Sunday, September 26, 2004

! I forgot to start my English paper!

Yep, it happens to the best of us. Whereas Will likes to call this phenomenon Work-Time Expansion, I like to call it, "Oh piss! I forgot to start my (Insert Project that you haven't started yet)." As you may have already guessed, yep, that's what I did. I mean, with links on our blog to trampoline and all those great looped toons, how could I concentrate...I guess me talking to my girlfriend and my best friend (besides her of course) at the same time also had an effect but no where near the effect that those links posed. And here I am...still avoiding that dreaded English paper where I was supposed to "observe" the carnies at the fair or the random people at the fair parade. Weirdest prompt I've ever heard of. Speaking of weird, did you know that weird doesn't follow the "i before e except after c" rule? Kinda weird, huh? (pardon the pun, hehe) Anyway, I guess i did see several middle aged women with flabby arms dancing to the glorious beat of "Mambo" from West Side Story that I can write about, so I guess I'll see you chaps later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home