Sunday, December 25, 2005

Confessions to make

yes, i know... i was wrong... here goes.. pay attention this doesn't happen much

i used to laugh at anyone who would buy an ipod. i thought they were silly. i thought others were better. and after unwrapping my "big gift" on Christmas morning, i realized that i was way off. THIS THING IS COOL. 60 gb ipod video. sweetness. x 10. right now i'm putting all my music on it, accounting for about 8 gb so far. but the night is young. we'll see.

i got like 17 flashlights this Christmas. weird. and a movie.

and 15 bucks to spend on itunes. yes!

chow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really have anything interesting to say but I just thought I'd take the time to let you know that "wierd" is actually spelled "weird"...
---enjoy your flashlights!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

d'what?

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home