Thursday, May 12, 2005

A day in the life of.....

This is a story of what it is like to wake up in the life of an extreme liberal.

I awake in a daze......not in my home....I smell like an underarm after many washless days. I feed my pet cow, I am saving its life. Saving an animal that most would eat, but the animal has much purpose, I mean who couldn't see how cool a personality an animal has that sits, eats, and shits in a field all day. I primp myself in preperation for the day.... I use my pro-animal hair styling solution that makes me smell as if I was just extracted from underside of an overweight french hooker. After completing my grooming ritual I sport the shirt "War kills, abortion rules, Go idiots" Quite fitting for someone of my political stance and questionable intelligence level (if any at all). I then hop on my bicycle with a playing card that says "I hate bush" brushing against the spokes, i'm so hardcore, that really shows him, Kerry would be proud. I cry. Driving this bike is fun, I'm really helping the middle east chrisis, Because my share is very noticiable in comparison with the billions of people who drive cars daily. My unwillingness to pay for petrol really has an effect on the economy and shows those murdering 'bushies' (I hope my mom packed my lunch, a 35 year old grown man should be able to enjoy a good lunch). After I cross a busy intersection, screaming pro-mornic BS, I am sniped by people with good taste. I suck.

---That has been the life in the day of a liberal--- (teehee)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

that was incredible! you forgot where he/she/both/neither goes into their basement to bow before a picture of jane fonda

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home