Sunday, March 27, 2005

i'm sorry timmy, but you need 15 tickets to live

this is borderline pathetic guys. project get jon a girl is off to a rocky start as i've already recieved pamphlets on taking that vow of silence. at least then i'll have an excuse, right?

even my mom's in on it now! i have a list of things that i want in a girl, and wont settle unless i get all of them, and upon seeing this list she said "erase all but 'girl' and work your way from there" and then my father interjects "and 'white'"

if its meant to be- its up to me! i've not given up on this battle yet, had to load the guns.

will someone loan me a dollar? or two?

gwaldq

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there are a few girls out there that might already like you. I can't mention any names though. You'll just have to figure it out.
;) :P :D :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

you speak as if you have some sort of inside information? speak, you martha stewart wannabe.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home