Tuesday, March 29, 2005

greetings from 2516 bruce street, part deux

hello all, i'm spending a few days with my brother here at camp college appartment. fun stuff here. yep.

we're going fishing tomorow, hopefully at some point. i think the both of us could use a few hours drifting on the water away from the troubles thatt seem to be unquestionably assosciated with females. i'm not saying that it will fix the worries, but maybe i'll trick mysef into feeling better about it. like "the village" except i'm the only villager.

i'm now on HOT or NOT, updates on my rating will come soon. rate me a 10.

have a wonderful day, i hope that someone's dreams will come true, as the quote sure isn't doing me much help. maybe i'll go fishing tomorow, then on my way back swing by her house and hold up my winnings and say "i caught you delicious bass" and win her heart forever. wake up. smell the whatever-the-heck-that-is-crawling-up-from-the-floor, jon!

lata


UPDATE- my HOT or NOT rating is currently holding strong at 9.4! more to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home