Saturday, November 27, 2004

Woot for Thanksgiving

Yes, it is true. I have played the saxophone for over 6 years...and have been way more successful than Jon (no offense). Therefore, by sheer power of logic, I deduce that the sax has nothing to do with the opposite sex (pardon the pun).
Anyway, I hope everyone had a Good Thanksgiving Break, ate lots of turkey, and then passed out in front of a football game....the American Dream. Wow, pardon the cynicism. and the big words. Just in case you're wondering...here's my break in a nutshell: Wed. went huntin' with the boys. Saw almost nothing except when we didn't have our guns loaded...6 wood ducks landed not even 10 yards from us...grrr. Thurs: drove to Paris (Arkansas, duh) then Ft. Smith for family time. Fri: ran around with my girlfriend some. Sat: went to Camp Robinson and rode on the bike trails there. Sun: don't know yet since its Saturday. Most likely going to church and the vegging. Pretty good break if you ask me.

C-ya.

P.S. If anybody finds that Saxophone shirt, buy it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home