Friday, September 03, 2004

Dun-da-da-DAHHHHH!!! (Pomp and/or circumstance)!

Greetings Blogsville, USA! This is the infamous Will Dougherty as mentioned in the recent post "it is now today." Yes, I asked Jon for his Cinderella wig. However, is it so strange I would ask for it, considering Jon is the one who shelled out the moolah for it? Besides, it's for Melinda Haley, who is in my drama class. Something to ponder.
Anywho, I am now part of the "yeah i dont get it either" family, i.e. "bucketsofjoy.blogspot.com Ltd." I'm sure you're as excited as I am.
I'm not as lucky as Jon to have a computer class every day at school, so I can't guarantee my own daily column, but I'll sure as poopy try.
That's it. Oh, and Mrs. Fulmer liked my sexy poem. The end

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

YOU DID NOT TELL ME IT WAS FOR HER YOU ROTTEN SCOUNDREL YOU. YOUR DAY IS COMING WILL DOUGHERTY!!!!!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home